Wednesday, August 28, 2013




The Godfather 
                                        
    The Godfather was a great movie.  It was so good in my opinion that I can watch it again and again.  It is such a great American Crime film.  It has a well written script that makes me want to watch it again.  So if I was left on an island with the Godfather and a DVD player, I would be able to watch it over and over.
     The Godfather has such a great plot.  The Godfather has a complex plot and a great script that intrigues the audience and hooks them into watching it again.  
     
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." - Clemenza to Rocco   

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." - Don Corleone to Johnny Fontane about Woltz








 The Dark Knight
    This was also a great movie.  It was so good in my opinion that I can watch it over and over.  The movie was a great hero movie and not to mention the villain the Joker was so great.  The Joker played his role perfectly.  The part of him and the batman interrogating him the Joker is so crazy and mellow and the Batman is so serious.  The scene becomes funny to me because it is supposed to be serious.  The Joker plays off the Batman well, and helps to build the movie to be very good and wonderful to watch.
  Also the Dark Knight has a great actors.  They really become their character. In the dark Knight Heath Ledger plays the Joker really good.  He becomes this crazy, psycho killing clown that draws the audience in awww.  Having me and most likely many others wanting to watch again.


  Django
     This movie was so good. In my opinion I can watch it over and over.  This movie was true to its time period.  It followed the script to the extent where it could have been true. The characters play their role very good. I found it to have three great qualities that a movie should have I believe, action, its comedic, and has great special effects.  Also one of my favorite actors was in the film Jonah Hill. So I guess you can say 4 great qualities.
     Jonah Hill helped to make the scenes funny when they should be serious.   Like when they show him in the KKK he provides a comedic role by ruining his mask and providing jokes about  the mask.
 


5 comments:

  1. Django is one of my favorite movies. The sound track perfectly sets the mood for the film and the acting is very good. The storyline seems as if it is real and you end up becoming transfixed with the plot as you watch the movie. The jokes are a small part of the film, but they help add a real depth to the movie. Not only is it action packed and dramatic, but it is also comedic. Nice picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dark Knight, without a doubt a great movie. It's a movie with a little bit of everything, and is definitely full of action. I find your top 3 films interesting, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Django and it's medium tempo soundtrack playing all over the place. I agree with you saying how it's action was comedic. As for The Godfather and The Dark Knight I feel those were a staple for a couple people's top 3 but they're no question as to why they are their fav as those movies were incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Godfather is one of the best trilogies ever made... But behind star wars of course. Couldn't agree more with your top 3 movies. Dark knight is another fantastic movie. The whole time i was on the edge of my seat and it kept me interested so i agree that its a top film. And django is another great film. another one in the book for quinten. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really agree with you on some of your films. All thre were really great movies. I agree with you on how Heaths perfomance stole the show . Both the dark knight and the godfather were in my top 3 as well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete