Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stay in School Don't Be A Fool!






1. Before I started to film for this project my group and I had to brainstorm on what to do. We decided to create our PSA on High School Dropouts.




2. We had multiple problems but one problem that was very significant was that we had problems getting together to record our PSA. The only way we decided to solve our problem was to record during class. Which is what we did not want to do for this video. Our actual goal was to record at different locations to make this PSA more interesting.

3. While I was editing the footage I did not have to use any effects or filters to create a better image. I believe that my footage had great quality. It was not a perfect PSA, I did have a couple of flaws but they were not significant.


4. I believe that my PSA had greet quality the video played in a fluid motion. There was no choppy scenes that attracted my attention. I also think that my PSA will grab the attention of my audience. Also this will demonstrate to my audience a way to act because my PSA targets high school students. Since my audience are high school students, they will learn not to drop out of high school and stay in school and get a high school education that will help them to be successful.
 
                       Stay in School Don't be a Fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment