Sunday, April 20, 2014



This idea came to me when I was eating and enjoying  a  chocolate chip cookie.  Then I thought of what if my cookie ran away from me.  How would I feel I asked myself  if it actually did happen. Then I thought that I should use that idea for my composite. So I decided to change my initial idea and do my cookie idea.  The idea was to have me go get a cookie from the cookie jar but as I open it the cookie will roll away and have me chase it into a field.  
In order to accomplish this idea I needed to add myself in to the composite to chase the cookie down.  Therefore I used the green screen to incorporate myself by recording myself doing multiple actions like me running, grabbing the cookie and me looking angry.  The challenges that I faced were not with recording but when I synced my images on the computer and editing the green screen out.  Also I needed to incorporate the storyline, so I used photoshop to put in pictures. I had no real challenges but I faced problems locating the tools.
My title was created to appear letter by letter in and in the background and you are able to see my face screaming.  I had no challenges creating this title.  Overall my finished project matched what I visioned to have.  I liked it when I made the eagle fly.  New skills that I learned was downloading my green screen image onto the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment